Our task is to organize a mini-automatic telephone exchange, which means to implement the project from the first to the last step:
- perform delivery and configuration of equipment,
- connection of a telecom operator,
- installation of telephone lines,
- recording of the greeting in the studio by the announcer,
- installation and configuration of Asterisk IP-PBX,
- transfer of the system to normal operation
- further provision of technical support.
Building a call center based on Asterisk is the best choice for those looking for an inexpensive but functional solution. Asterisk is indispensable for a call center, as it allows you to:
- implement clustering of IP-PBX;
- integrate with any CRM system, including industry-specific;
- connect numbers of any telecom operators;
- organize call tracking;
- install a suitable reporting system;
- connect remote subscribers;
- and much more.
And all this without ruining licenses and monthly fees!
Competent support of IP-PBX can become the key to the successful functioning of telephony in a company. Professional support is distinguished by:
- a well-developed service agreement with a mandatory SLA;
- availability of a team of executors providing 24/7 support;
- variety of options for applying for technical support.
Our team has a full-fledged staff of technical support engineers who provide a timely response to all requests and quality work.
Most often, they think about an IP-PBX security audit too late, when there are already sufficient reasons to believe that the station has been hacked. In order not to bring the situation to thousands of accounts from telecom operators, you should think about the audit of the telephony system earlier and check the security settings at regular intervals.
During the audit, we will identify:
- weak passwords;
- use of outdated software versions;
- lack of server protection against brute-force passwords;
- lack of a network access control system;
- and other factors that reduce the security of IP-PBX.
The result of the audit conducted by our company is a list of measures and recommendations required to ensure the security of IP-PBX. We are also ready to discuss the cost and independently implement the necessary work.
In almost every project we have to deal with servers, gateways, cards, IP phones and DECT systems. Over the years, we have identified high-quality and reliable equipment, which we offer our customers without fear. Usually they choose us because:
- our prices for most of the equipment are lower than the market average;
- popular equipment is always in stock;
- equipment delivery times coincide with those stated;
- we can not only buy equipment for IP-PBX
- Asterisk, but also order its configuration;
- in the event of a defect, we do not make the client wait for one and a half months, but immediately replace it with a working device.
You won’t get a second chance to make a first impression on your customers. And the first thing that a client usually hears when calling a company is a voice greeting. Therefore, a recording made by a professional narrator is a great way to make the best first impression.
The main differences between high-quality voice-over recording:
- deep, delivered voice;
- professional equipment and a guarantee of no noise;
- digital processing of material;
- guarantee of the absence of phonetic errors.